As consideration for being allowed to enter, play and/or participate in any class, program, drop‐off session, party or any activity at GlowHouse, LLC the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the Participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates, understands and agrees to the following:
2. I acknowledge and understand that the inherent risk associated with participation in Glowhouse activities, are significant, including, but not limited to, any impairment to mine and/or Participant(s)’ health and general well‐being, serious injury to internal organs, contusions, musculoskeletal injuries, permanent or non‐permanent paralysis and death.
3. I and the Participant(s) named shall comply with all conditions, rules, regulations and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any activity at GlowHouse.
4. I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, executors, successors, representatives, friends, assigns and next of kin agree to hold harmless and indemnify the owners of GlowHouse, LLC, their predecessors, relatives, subsidiaries, and affiliates, officers, employees, from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages to, loss or destruction of any property or injury, sickness or death from participation and/ or expense or defense cost associated with injuries, liabilities or damages arising from Participant(s)’ or staff participation in GlowHouse activities.
5. I, for myself and the Participant(s) authorize emergency medical treatment and represent that appropriate insurance is in place or in the absence of insurance agree to pay for all medical service costs that me be incurred on my or the Participant(s) behalf.
6. I and the Participant(s) named knowingly and willingly assume all responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage or personal injury that may be sustained by me or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of my use of GlowHouse. I, for myself and the Participant(s) named willingly assume all risks associated with participation in GlowHouse activities, including those that may arise due to other participants or staff.
7. I acknowledge and understand that GlowHouse is equipped with a video surveillance system, for the purpose of security monitoring, that results in recording of activities of myself and the Participant(s) named (the recordings are confidential and not used for media usage).
8. We are Not a peanut, latex or red dye punch free facility.
In signing this waiver, release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement, I acknowledge and represent that I am at least 18 years of age and fully and legally competent to understand and complete this agreement and I and/or the Participant(s) are of physical and mental ability to participate in the activities and/ or use of equipment and I hereby execute this agreement voluntarily, without coercion and that I have waived all claims against GlowHouse, LLC.
Showings by appointment.
For courtesy to our customer’s private events.
Onsite & Offsite Events
To make an appointment, plan an event or inquire & pre-register for a program, please contact us at (973) 529-8042 .
Late Arrival Policy: To ensure the promptness of all appointments, we reserve the right to reschedule any appointment that is 15 minutes or later to another convenient time.
Waiver: Every GlowHouse Kids participant is required to have a signed waiver. Download and print the waiver HERE or fill it out electronically HERE.
227 Wanaque Avenue
P.O. Box 154
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442